Thursday, July 3, 2008

Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole













Boil chicken on stove until tender. I usually add bay leaves and salt to the boiling water (this gives the chicken a good flavor). Then in a large mixing bowl, I mix one can of cream of chicken soup and one cup of the water I cooked the chicken in and mix until smooth. I then add one box of stuffing (I use the generic StoveTop stuffing) to the mixture and stir until stuffing is all moist. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and add to the mixture. Transfer to a baking dish and top with Mozzerella or cheddar cheese (although sometimes I substituted Swiss cheese and it is just as good). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and presto - a supper in which everyone comes back for seconds.

This is quick and easy and my whole family loves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.