I got this recipe from the Chubbie Chica and my family loves it. Of course, you can hardly go wrong with chicken!
Country Style BBQ Chicken
* 1/2 cup chopped onions
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon dry mustard
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Mix the onions, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
3. Arrange chicken in the baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken.
4. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.
Add some great veggies, some brown rice or mashed califlower and WA LA!! DINNER!!
Slow Cooker Baked Bean Soup Recipe
16 hours ago